- Zipflyer Nepal is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in most weather conditions.
- The ZipFlyer is 1800m long, with an elevation drop of 600m
- The top speed you can reach is 120km/h but it is dependent upon the weather and wind.
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum weight is 75 lbs (34 kg). Upper weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Closed toed footwear is required
- Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian
- All minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver
- Dual zipline - offering side by side zipping
- Over 1500 ft above the ground at certain points during the zip
- Max speeds: well over 100 km/h
Zipflyer Nepal is the Ultimate Zipline experience in the heart of the Himalayas. It has an initial incline of 56 degrees (which makes it the steepest Zipline in the world), a total length of 1800 meters and a vertical drop of 600 meters.